Sunday 22 April 2018

Exciting times

Hello and happy Sunday to you all. I've been a little quite on here the last week and for that I'm sorry, I've been so busy I don't think my feet have touched the ground. This post should have actually been done last Saturday but I wanted to be able to give it my full attention and I know that wouldn't have happened if I'd pushed myself to do it last week. 

Before I move into the exciting things I want to talk about, I just wanted to give you a quick reminder that today is the last day to book onto my birthday card kit class. This class is great for all skill levels, even if you have never crafted before. Everything you need to make 16 beautiful birthday cards is included in the kit and you even get this gorgeous box to store them in. Check out my Awesome Classes page for more details or email me at csh.wiggle.craft@gmail.com to book your place. If you can't make the class but would be interested in the kit to make at home the please email me for options.
Birthday Card Kit Class
Now onto the exciting news, in the new Stampin' Up! annual catalogue that goes live 1st June there are some amazing changes. The biggest and the one I am most excited about is the fact that there is going to be a colour revamp! We haven't had a full colour shake up for about 5 years which is why I am so excited, I love new things! The colour collections will be getting 10 brand new never before seen colours as well as 6 returning In Colours. Below is a picture of the 10 brand new colours that will be coming in.

Stampin Up New Colours

As well as introducing the brand new and returning colours there has also been a bit of a move around within the existing collections. There will still be the four colour collections, Brights, Regals, Subtles and Neutrals but there will also be a Basics collection which includes Whisper White, Very Vanilla and Basic Black. Some of the colours that are staying will be moving into a different collection for example Poppy Parade, which is one of the returning In Colours, is now the brightest red in the collections and so will be in the Brights collection meaning that Real Red has been moved into the Regals collection. I can't tell you how excited I am about this refresh and cannot wait to get my hands on all of the new colours. In addition to the new and returning colours going into the colour collections we have the brand new 2018-20 In Colours as seen below, aren't they gorgeous?

Stampin' Up! In Colours 2018-20

You may have spotted in the photo above the next exciting bit of news, we're getting a new style of ink pad too! As a demonstrator I have been able to order the brand new In Colours early so I have been able to play with the new ink pads and I honestly think they are amazing. (Check out my Join my team page for more information on how you too could get products early!) These new style ink pads open a lot easier than the old style, they have a bigger colour swatch on the top so see the colour more easily and they are perfectly flat so stack really easily - no more toppling ink pads when I'm trying to carry too many in one go! Now this next bit may sound a bit silly but my favourite part is that when you open them up there is a section where you can add a colour sticker so you can easily see when they're open which colour you are using. As well as the cases themselves Stampin' Up! have also improved the ink itself, the new improved ink will reduce ink bubbles, help you get a smooth coating of ink on the stamp and help lay down the ink better. Are you as excited as I am??

Stampin' Up! In Colours 2018-20

As with all changes this does mean that we have to say goodbye to some of the existing colours. Below is a list of the colours that will be leaving us on May 31st, this includes the 2016-18 In Colours. If there are any that you really can't live without then please order them while you still can! This includes Ink pads, card stock, ink refills, Stampin' Write Markers and any matching embellishments!

Always Artichoke
Chocolate Chip
Dapper Denim
Elegant Eggplant
Emerald Envy
Flirty Flamingo*
Island Indigo
Marina Mist
Peekaboo Peach
Perfect Plum
Pink Pirouette
Rose Red
Soft Sky
Sweet Sugar Plum
Tangerine Tango
Wild Wasabi
Wisteria Wonder

*Flirty Flamingo is coming back as a core colour!

Well that was a lot to take in for a Sunday! If you have any questions or want to order any of those retiring products before they're gone then please get in touch, my email address is csh.wiggle.craft@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment