Wednesday 2 May 2018

Technique Tuesday (on a Wednesday) #9 - Stained Glass

I'm back again with another technique video for you, as I said in my post yesterday it would be a day late as I didn't want to wait any longer to announce my exciting news. If you missed it check it out here.

Stampin Up Lift Me Up

This weeks card has been made using the technique called stained glass and it uses Stampin' Write markers with some vellum. As you can see in the photo below you colour in different areas of the vellum and with the black outline it looks similar to a stained glass window.

Stampin Up Lift Me Up

The overall effect is stunning and so easy to achieve! I chose to layer my finished image onto a piece of pool party cardstock to make it look like the balloon is up in the sky.

Stampin Up Lift Me Up

Check out how I made my card in the video below, don't forget to head over to my YouTube channel and hit subscribe!



Supplies:


Product List
Lift Me Up Clear-Mount Bundle
Lift Me Up Clear-Mount Bundle
[144712]
£41.25

No comments:

Post a Comment