Tuesday 15 May 2018

Technique Tuesday #10 - Treat Pouch

Hello and welcome back to another Technique Tuesday. I don't know about where you are but here in Waterlooville in the UK we have got some gorgeous sunshine. Weather like this always seems to put a smile on people's faces and everyone seems so much happier, hopefully it will last!

Stampin Up Envelope Punch Board

This week I wanted to share a little something that you could use to put a smile on someone’s face. I made these little treat pouches as table gifts for my kit class attendees and then showed my monthly class ladies how to make them last night. They are so quick and simple, you could make them up and leave them one on someone’s desk at work to brighten up their day. 

Stampin Up Envelope Punch Board

I hope you can see from the video how gorgeous this paper is as the photos just don’t do it justice!



Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment