Tuesday 24 April 2018

Technique Tuesday #8 - Water Spritz

It's Tuesday and I'm back, I got the right day! I'm feeling a lot less stressed today and feeling a bit more in control of everything I have to get done, coffee and crafting have definitely helped with this.

Stampin' Up! Lift Me Up

I had a lot of fun making this card, to be honest I usually do when I'm using some kind of water technique, but I had more fun than normal as I was trying out some of my new products. As a demonstrator I have been able to get hold of some of them early so I have used a brand new stamp set (which customers can also buy early during May!) and three of the gorgeous new In Colours that are coming in June. My post on Sunday explained all about the exciting new changes that are happening with the colours and the new style ink pads and this was the first time I got to use them. I can honestly say that I love the new ink pads already. They really are so much easier to open and this has got to be the first time stamping a large area photopolymer stamp where I didn't get ink bubbles on the surface. I also managed to get a clear image first time, I can't wait to get my hands on more colours in this new style pad.

I hope you like today's card and enjoy my video, photos of my finished card will follow but I'm having a couple of issues uploading them. I'm always happy to receive feedback so feel free to leave a comment below. I'll be back Saturday but until then, happy crafting.



Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment