Sunday 29 April 2018

Love What You Do - Sneak Peek

Sunday already and we're almost in May, where has the time gone? Although time seems to be flying by, this week has been a long one as I have been doing some extra hours at work as well as staying up late working on some exciting things for my business. I can't tell you anything else yet but all will be revealed soon.


One of my favourite hashtags when posting to Instagram is #ilovewhatido so when Stampin' Up! did an early release of their brand new stamp set called 'Love What You Do' I just had to buy it! As a demonstrator I have been able to order a bundle of the new products during the month of April. The really good news is that as customers you can order the bundles as well during the month of May. There are three levels of bundle called 'Just Getting Started' 'A Little More Please' and 'Gotta Have It All.' I'm sure you can guess which bundle I went for! For more information on what's included in each bundle click on the Share What You Love Suite image above or contact me on csh.wiggle.craft@gmail.com

Stampin' Up! Share What You Love

During sale-a-bration I had two new members join my team, I always like to give new members a little thank you gift and card to welcome them into the team. As Anna joined right at the end of March I hadn't had a chance to do her gift yet so when I got my hands on the Love What You Do set I thought it was the perfect opportunity to break it open. For the gift bag I used my gift bag punch board and a sheet from the share what you love designer series paper to make a large bag. This paper is truly stunning, four out of the twelve gorgeous designs have some of the images pearlised. Which as you can see from the photo above and below gives it a beautiful finish.

Stampin' Up! Share What You Love

To embellish my gift bag I used a pre cut label and metal rose from the Share What You Love embellishment kit and Rich Razzleberry velvet ribbon to tie the bag closed. Both of these are also part of the Share What You Love suite. I stamped onto the pre cut label using Rich Razzleberry ink and my new favourite sentiment from the Love What You Do set.

Stampin' Up! Share What You Love

To make a coordinating card I decided to give the Lovely Floral dynamic textured embossing folder a try. I've never used a dynamic folder before so I wasn't really sure what to expect but it's turned out really nicely. The photos don't really do it justice but with the dynamic folders you get a really deep emboss without tearing the card stock. I know I say this every time I use an embossing folder but I really must use them more as they make perfect backgrounds.

Stampin' Up! Share What You Love

For the flowers on this card I took another sheet of the designer series paper and fussy cut my chosen images which were then layered on top of the embossed sheet of card. After die cutting a circle using my stitched shapes dies I stamped my sentiment using the Make A Difference stamp set. Looking at the sentiment you would never know that each letter was stamped individually would you? To complete the card I used some of my new pearls and some white twine from the embellishment kit, layered it all together and ta da a simple yet gorgeous card! 

Stampin' Up! Share What You Love

This suite is going to make it really easy to create stunning cards. If you're based in the Waterlooville area we will be using this suite in my May card making class on the 9th and 14th May so if you fancy coming along to have a play before you buy then please drop me an email csh.wiggle.craft@gmail.com or give me a call/text on 07513 912 345. Happy crafting!

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment