Tuesday 20 March 2018

Technique Tuesday #3 - Stampin' Write Markers

Happy Tuesday everyone! I am currently sat in my pj's with my laptop on my lap writing this post. I was planning on writing it in advance so that it was a bit longer and more thought out than last weeks but I am feeling pretty rubbish so it didn't happen. I have yet another cold which is threatening to actually be flu, I'm sure if I keep saying it's a cold it will stay that way right? I am completely done with the snow and cold now, it was lovely at first playing out in it with the boys but even they've had enough now!

Anyway enough self pity. The card in today's video is one that I did in March's monthly class, we all really enjoyed making this card and everyone was unique. My friend Charlotte did this in all purples and it looked gorgeous! I hope you like it too!



Supplies:


No comments:

Post a Comment