Thursday 1 February 2018

Waterfront - You Are Simply Amazing

Evening everyone, this week has gone so incredibly slowly, how is it still only Thursday? I am so tired I've spent the entire day yawning, I cannot wait for the weekend! With that in mind this is going to be a reasonably short post from me today and as I haven't made my contribution for food tasting at Slimming World tonight I need to get a wriggle on. Plus this card was so quick to make a blog post to match is only fitting!

Stampin' Up! Waterfront

Today's card was inspired by the sketch challenge over at Freshly Made Sketches this week. I liked the simplicity and thought it was perfect to try and play with my new Waterfront stamp set. I didn't leave quite as much white space around my layers as they did in the sketch as I wanted to have a large enough area to show off the image while also having a thick border of Tranquil Tide around it.


I absolutely love this stamp set and with all the various stamps in it makes it so easy to create a beautiful waterfront scene. I used Tranquil Tide (stamped off twice) for the main body of water and added Night of Navy over the top. My beach has been done with Crushed Curry with Crumb Cake mountains. I've seen so many variations of scenes and colours that other people have done with this stamp set I'm looking forward to playing with it again soon.

Stampin' Up! Waterfront

The stamp set I used for the sentiment is one of the lovely freebies as part of Sale-a-bration, I really like the phrase 'you are simply amazing' I just want to give this card to several of my friends. Just in case you're interested if you buy the Waterfront stamp set and the 5 coloured ink pads you can choose the Amazing You stamp set for FREE! I do love a freebie.

Stampin' Up! Waterfront

The supplies I have used are in the links below but you can also drop me a message if you have any questions or to place an order. I would love it if you left me a comment to let me know what you think of today's card. Happy crafting!


Supplies:


4 comments:

  1. What a pretty scene! And I love the colors. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy! I’ve enjoyed playing along

      Delete
  2. This is really lovely! Pretty colors and a wonderful scene. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete