Friday 20 March 2015

News and Priorities

Morning all, well it's been just over two weeks since I last posted, sorry! This is because as suggested in the post title I needed to take a look at my priorities. I found out two weeks ago that I got a job which I had applied for and will be starting on Monday. I'm really excited but it is full time which wasn't initially what I was looking for but the role itself is just what I was after. This meant that I had two weeks to sort childcare, prepare little monkey for being without me five days a week and prepare myself to be without him five days! Obviously I will still see him in the mornings and evenings but this is the first full time post I will have done since he was born so it's just going to take a little bit of getting used to. It also meant that I had to take a look at my priorities and my blog fell down the list a bit further as family time became much bigger now that I won't get to spend all day with little monkey.
 
Once I'm settled into the role and working full time I'm sure I'll get back into a routine of blogging several times a week but to start with I will try to stick to once a week on a Sunday so that I can be consistent. This also means I can continue to offer classes and parties without worrying that I need to fit blog time in too. Once I get myself organised I can then blog more often again, especially as I have lots of creations sat on my desk ready to share with you!! So that you don't miss out on those all important weekly deals I will be creating a new tab at the top of the page called current promotions. There will be a weekly deals table that will get updated automatically (I hope..!) every week with new weekly deals. I will also put in any other offers that Stampin' Up! are running e.g. Sale-a-bration (which by the way you only have 12 days left to take advantage of!!)  As there are only 12 days left of SAB I will try my best to share some more creations using SAB products to see if I can tempt you but I can't promise anything at the moment other than a definite post each Sunday.
 
Ok so that's priorities done now for lots of news from Stampin' Up!
 
Blendabilities:
 
Unfortunately Stampin' Up! have decided to withdraw their range of Blendabilities marker pens as there were quality issues that could not be resolved. I am definitely one of the disappointed ones as I loved my blendabilities pens but I am pleased they have decided to withdraw them as there is nothing worse than having a sub standard product. That's what I've always said, Stampin' Up! products are quality products and so because they weren't happy with the amount of issues (although not all pens were effected, enough were to make people unhappy) they have withdrawn them. As Stampin' Up! know how popular they were I am sure they will be working on something similar, don't forget however you can still achieve great colouring results with Stampin' Write pens, aqua painters and blender pens.
 
My Digital Studio (MDS):
 
Stampin' Up! have made the decision to withdraw MDS from sale on 31st May 2015, this means that after this date you can still use the software but nothing new will be coming out and there will be no support available for it. Until then you can still buy all of the downloads, so get shopping if you have some you've been meaning to buy....I'll be getting some more project life cards!
 
Sale-a-bration (SAB)
 
As mentioned above Blendabilities have been discontinued which means they are no longer available as SAB items, this means that all other items are available while stocks last as there may now be increased demand on these items. Equally Stampin' Up! have made some more items available to choose during SAB. Please see current promotions tab at the top of the page for more details.
 
That's it for today and thank you for stopping in to read my blog. Even though I won't be posting as much as before I have still available for classes, parties or for any queries so please do not hesitate to contact me.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment