Thursday 5 March 2015

Mother's Day - Part 4

Morning all, this is going to be a quick post from me today as I am very tired this morning and not sure my brain is quite functioning yet. Hubby is away on a course and I never sleep well when he's not here but to top it off little monkey decided to wake me up at 4 this morning! He went straight back to his own room and to sleep but I then really struggled to get back to sleep and was awake again by half 6. Think a nice chilled day is in order today!

Today's card is the final one in the series for Mother's Day and no surprise there are butterflies on it!


This one didn't turn out exactly as I pictured it in my head and I'm still not 100% sure I like it but it sold ok so it can't be that bad! I do love the little butterflies in the Butterfly Basics stamp set, they are just cute.

As I said just a short post from me today, hopefully I'll get some crafting time in tonight once little monkey is in bed and I will share some more on Saturday. Thank you for stopping in to read my blog.

Supplies:


Please see below links to all of the supplies I have used to make this card, please click a picture to take you straight to my shop.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment