Monday 9 February 2015

The lovely Lotus Blossom - Part 2

Morning everyone, here is the second Lotus Blossom card that we made in this months class. I got the idea for this card from a similar one we made at Stampin' Stars training but we used the Best Day Ever stamp set, one that I need to have a play with as it's still sat un-inked. I've been very good this time and kept all of my new goodies in a box and they are only allowed out once I use them, this is really encouraging me to use them all instead of finding a favourite and then forgetting about the others. This Lotus Blossom set could easily allow me to forget about everything else I've bought!


For this flower I used Rose Red and Pink Pirouette which I think goes nicely with the Crushed Curry paper and Bermuda Bay ribbon. To give it a little extra detail I embossed the Rose Red strip of card using the Decorative Dots TIEF which the ribbon is then wrapped round.

I hope you all have a lovely Monday, pop back soon for the next lovely Lotus Blossom card.

Supplies:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment