Thursday 26 February 2015

Mothers Day - Part 1

Afternoon everyone, I am popping in briefly to share with you the first of four Mother's Day cards that I produced recently when asked for some cards to sell. As before when I have done a series of cards they might not appear in consecutive order as I might find some challenges that I want to do, so you'll just have to keep popping back or follow me via email.


This first card was inspired by the hello sunshine card on page 31 of the Spring/Summer catalogue (Haven't got your copy yet? Drop me an email and I'll post one out to you) I changed the colours a little as I wanted to use the Rose Red lace from the Artisan Embellishment Kit. The flower has been done using the Crazy About You set. I stamped the flower four times, twice straight from the ink pad and twice having stamped onto scrap paper first. Then I used my matching punch to cut out the initial layer and my paper snips to cut out the subsequent layers. This was then finished off with a pearl from the Artisan Embellishment Kit. Did I mention how much I love this kit??


That's it for today. I would usually post again on a Saturday but this Saturday is a difficult day for us as a family as it is one year since we lost our baby Joshua. If I get the chance I will schedule a post for you but I hope you will all understand if I don't manage it. Thank you for stopping by to read my blog.

Supplies:


Please find below all of the supplies I have used to make the above card. The list is quite small this time round as all of the embellishments came as a kit and the stamps and thinlits came as a bundle! If you would like to order any of these products please click on the picture below or contact me using the details at the top of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment