Saturday 21 February 2015

How good are Stampin' Up! punches?

Evening all, we have a had a lovely fun day down in Brighton today. Craig's hobby is model trains and so we went down to see a model exhibition and of course little monkey loved it! His favourite part was this large exhibition with big lorries and working diggers, he could have spent all day watching the diggers load dirt into the lorries and the lorries carry the dirt to another section. This at least meant that while I kept my eye on him hubby could get a proper look at some of the other exhibitors. It does mean however that after the exhibition and walking all through the Lanes (I had to drop into Choccywoccydoodah) we are all exhausted and ready for our beds. Which is why tonight I am going to be leaving you with another short video rather than a project I've done.

This video is a comparison of a Stampin' Up! punch and an XCut punch. Hopefully once you've watched this you'll see that Stampin' Up! products really are quality products and that I'm not just saying it! As always please feel free to contact me with any questions or orders using the contact details at the top of this page or leave a little comment after the post.



Well that's it for today, I'm off to crash in front of the TV for the evening. Thank you for stopping in to read my blog. I will hopefully be back on Monday with a card to show you.

No comments:

Post a Comment