Thursday 19 February 2015

Bow Builder Punch Tutorial

Morning everyone, this is a video and photo heavy post so if you are viewing this in an email you will need to open up the post in a webpage to view the video. As promised last week I have created a little tutorial on how to make a bow using the new Bow Builder Punch. I decided to have a go at making a video tutorial rather than photo as it's easier to show how to make something via video than photos. Please don't laugh at the rough quality of the video this is one of my first attempts and I feel quite nervous about showing you all. Luckily I can sit and cringe from my craft room and I won't be able to see your faces as you watch!


Hopefully it was helpful and not just cringe worthy! Below is a better quality photo of the card I created using the Bow Builder Punch.


The Sweet Taffy DSP is so bright and colourful and makes some really cute bows. Here I created three bows from the different sheets of the Sweet Taffy DSP and then stuck them to a piece of Whisper White card stock. The sentiment is stamped in Pumpkin Pie using the Balloon Bash stamp set from the Spring/Summer Catalogue.

That's it for today, thank you for stopping in to read my blog. I'll be back on Saturday with another card for you.

Supplies:


No comments:

Post a Comment