Tuesday 6 January 2015

They're here

Evening everyone. Sorry about the late post, I've been making wedding invite samples today and got a little carried away! Hopefully you'll all know by now but if you don't, Sale-a-bration and the Spring/Summer supplement are here!! If you click on the photo below it will take you straight to my shop where you can start viewing all of the wonderful items on offer.


Just in case you haven't been around for a Sale-a-bration before in a nutshell it means free products for you. With every £45 you spend you are able to choose an exclusive product from the Sale-a-bration catalogue, you cannot buy these products so if you want them you'd better snap them up fast. There are several ways to earn free stuff throughout Sale-a-bration so take a look at the table below and then give me a shout if there's anything I can do to help, I'm available for both classes and parties/workshops while this is going on.


I can't wait for my order to arrive so that I can show you some of the goodies on offer! Thanks for stopping in.

No comments:

Post a Comment