Wednesday 26 November 2014

The perfect time to join my team

Hello! I have two great Stampin' Up! things to share with you tonight. The first I really should have shared a couple of days ago but better late then never! 

For one week only (until 2nd December) you can join Stampin' Up! as a new demonstrator and get 25% off the starter kit (usually £99) and 5% cash back on all commissionable orders placed in December. This means that you get to choose £130 worth or Stampin' Up! products for approx £75!! For more details on all the benefits of becoming a demonstrator click the image below!



The second one is that this weeks weekly deals are now live and they have some lovely items on special offer. I especially like the Celebration Basics kit which allows you to create your own party decor - perfect with the Christmas and New Years party season coming up! To take a look click the link below and then navigate to the store via the products tab along the top of the page. Alternatively get in contact with me via email and I can help you place an order.



Thanks for stopping in!


No comments:

Post a Comment