Tuesday 11 November 2014

Not just cards - Part 1

Evening everyone! I've taken a little break from card making to play with some of the other things I can do with Stampin' Up! supplies. I'm not sure how many parts there will be to this post but I've got at least three ready! 

The first thing I wanted to share with you is the lovely curvy keepsake box die. I may have gotten a little carried away with this die as I absolutely love it. At a fayre a few weeks ago I wanted to try and sell some mini bath bombs as stocking fillers and I didn't want to just put them in any old box or bag so I got out my die and started to play.


As you can see I made quite a few different ones... and that's not all of them!! Below is a close up of three of the boxes made using different Stampin' Up! card, paper and ribbons. 


Working from left to right the first box was created by cutting the two halves of the box from Pool Party card stock and I then used the blue washi tape from the All is Calm pack to decorate two of the sides. Tip: Make sure you wrap the ends of the washi tape round the edge of the box otherwise it can start to come away. The middle and far right boxes were the easiest to create as each was simply cut from a piece of Under the Tree or All is Calm Designer series paper. Once all the pieces were cut I used Sticky Strip to stick the two sides together, placed the bath bombs and tissue inside and then popped them shut. They stay shut on their own but I wanted to finish them off with a little ribbon and a tag for people to write on. Here is a picture of the inside so you can see roughly how much space there is.


If you fancy making some of your own then below is the list of supplies, just click a picture and it will take you to my online shop. Alternatively if you'd like to buy these ready filled with bath bombs pop on over to my Facebook page to see all of the scents I have left.

Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies:


No comments:

Post a Comment