Thursday 30 October 2014

One great stamp set, three simple cards - Part 3

So here is the last in my series of three simple cards using one great stamp set, the photopolymer White Christmas. I was a bit dubious of photopolymer at first because I've had trouble with photopolymer in the past but like all of the Stampin' Up! products I've used they prove to be amazing. I know I'm a demonstrator and so I'm meant to say things like that but I really do believe it. I really noticed the difference when I was using some punches on some glitter card the other day, I was using a non Stampin' Up! punch and really struggled to get it through the card then moved on to the Stampin' Up! oval punch and 'click click' straight through the card. I actually couldn't believe how easy it was to get through the card when I'd struggled soooo much with the other punch..

Anyway...here is my card! I love the cute little snowman and as he appears to be looking up to the sky I just had to add a small star from the silver glimmer card. The white button from the Nordic Designer Buttons set just finished it off nicely. 


Although I have only made three cards with this set I hope you can see that there are so many more designs that could be made, I went a little crazy buying lots of stamp sets when the Autumn/Winter catalogue came out and so I want to make sure I use all of them. 

Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies:


No comments:

Post a Comment