Friday 24 October 2014

One great stamp set, three simple cards - Part 2

So here is the second card in my series using the one stamp set (White Christmas). I have used the same card stock for the base card as I wanted to use as few products as possible to show you that you can create a variety of cards without having to spend a fortune. For this card I used the tree stamp as it was intended so that it was different from the first card. Again I stamped the car and tree with memento black ink and then coloured them with the blendabilities pens.

To make this one slightly different I used the star confetti punch on silver glimmer paper. I love this punch as you can either make little stars to stick on to a project as I have here or you can use it as a border punch.



Just a quick post today as my poor little man has chickenpox at the moment and needs lots of mummy cuddles. That's the one bit I love about when he's ill.

Supplies:


No comments:

Post a Comment