Wednesday 15 October 2014

It's been too long

Hello all, it has been far too long since I've posted on my blog. We have had some stress and upset as a family recently and I just haven't felt like crafting. I'm trying to get back into things now, especially with Christmas fast approaching but it's been a slow process so you'll have to bear with me as posts may be a little intermittent for a while. 

Before I start showing all of the Christmas things I've been up to I wanted to share this lovely bright birthday card. I originally created it for a colour challenge but didn't get a chance to post it in time. Without the aid of the challenge I would never have thought to put these colours together but I love the result. It's so bright and fresh!


This was also the first chance I had to play with the Flower Patch stamp set and matching dies. When I first saw this set in the new catalogue I knew I had to buy it, it was one of my first purchases, but never got round to trying it until now. I love the clear prints the photopolyer gives.

That's it for today as I want to get back into the craft room while I have the chance. All of the supplies I have used are in the table below so feel free to click the links and place an order. (As Flower Patch can be bought as a bundle with the Flower Fair dies I have included them separately and as the bundle below)

Supplies:


No comments:

Post a Comment