Friday 31 October 2014

Happy Halloween Everyone

With everything that's been going on in my personal life recently I haven't had a chance to show you any of the Halloween items that you could have bought. I am sorry about that because some of them are really good. I thought I would just show you this one card, you could always make it for next year or use the stamps for scrap booking any photos you have of you or your children dressed up!

I joined a card making challenge group on Facebook as I wanted to try some new techniques and wasn't sure where to start as there are so many. This month's challenge was to make a waterfall card. I'd never even heard of a waterfall card let alone made one so I did a quick You Tube search and came up with some very useful video tutorials. (I'm tempted to try and do a video myself so if this is something you would like to see leave me a comment and I'll give it a go.)

The idea of a waterfall card is that when you pull the bottom you reveal more pictures and it looks like a waterfall. Considering this was my first one I don't think it's turned out too badly.







I really enjoyed making it and have already made some rough sketches of some others I would like to make. I am so glad I joined the challenge group on Facebook and looking forward to trying next months challenge. While on the subject of Facebook, if you haven't done so already please drop by my page and give me a like.

Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies:


No comments:

Post a Comment