Sunday 14 September 2014

Current Stampin' Up! Promotions

Hello everyone. As I haven't kept the blog up to date recently I thought I would do a quick post to let you know what promotions Stampin' Up! are currently running. As usual they have their weekly deals that come out each Wednesday. Please click the link below to view these fantastic deals in my new online shop!



Thinking of hosting a Stampin' Up! party soon? Well the next promotion is for you. This one is only available when you host a party which reaches a total of £200 or more in orders (Catalogue prices before P&P) and only until 31 October 14. Take a look at the information below and if you are interested in hosting a party drop me and email and we can get something in the diary. You'll still receive all of the usual hostess benefits this is just an added extra.



There will be another post from me later tonight showing a lovely Dad card inspired by this weeks Freshly Made Sketch.

No comments:

Post a Comment