Thursday 3 July 2014

Hope is a wish with a little more clout

Afternoon everyone, because I now have to wait for the UPS man to deliver my new goodies there will be a couple of cards this week that don't necessarily use new products but everything used is still current. Many of you will know that in February I was 22 weeks pregnant and we lost our baby boy, it is now the week he should be due and so I am finding this week very tough. I made this card a couple of days after we lost him and at the time the sentiment was just what I needed, when I was rummaging though my craft room the other night I found it and once again it has brought a smile to my face.


I really like how easy it is to make a spread of butterflies using the Beautiful Wings Embosslits, you just pop a piece of card stock in, run it through your BigShot and you then have five different sized butterflies each with a different pattern embossed on. 

Just a short post today as I feel I need a change in my life so I'm off to try and sort some things out. 

Supplies:

All supplies are from Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated.

Stamps: Blooming with Kindness
Card: Coastal Cabana, Strawberry Slush, Night of Navy and Cherry Cobbler
Inks: Coastal Cabana
Tools and Embellishments: Beautiful Wings Embosslits, BigShot, Stampin' Dimensionals. SNAIL Adhesive and Basic Rhinestones Jewel Accents

If you would like to order any Stampin' Up! products feel free to contact me using the details at the top of the page or alternatively you can order from Stampin' Up! directly using the button on the right remembering to find my name in the demonstrator list before completing your purchase!



No comments:

Post a Comment