Sunday 27 July 2014

Home Sweet Home

Hello everyone, I hope you have all had a lovely relaxing weekend and that you are ready for the start of a new week. While I went out for a lovely girly lunch today, Craig and Ethan went down to Portsmouth for a house warming party and as usual I had completely forgotten that I had wanted to make them a card to congratulate them on their new home. So I quickly dived into my craft room to make a card, I think it turned out pretty well considering I was in a rush this morning!


For this I used the 1" square punch to cut out three base squares from different colours of patterned paper then three more squares that were cut in half to form the roof. For the middle house I used the heart from the Itty Bitty Accents punch set as the saying is always 'Home is where the heart is' These were then stuck on with Stampin' Dimensionals to give them extra height. 

As this turned out so quick to make I even had time to make a matching gift card holder!


That's it for me tonight as I'm going to have a nice relaxing evening with hubby!

Supplies:

All supplies are from Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated.

Stamps: Not SU
Card: Park Lane Designer Series Paper, Real Red, Daffodil Delight and patterned paper scraps
Inks and Pens: Real Red and Basic Black
Tools and Embellishments: Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, 1" Square Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Gift Card Enclosures and Paper Snips.

If you would like to order any Stampin' Up! products feel free to contact me using the details at the top of the page or alternatively you can order from Stampin' Up! directly using the button on the right remembering to find my name in the demonstrator list before completing your purchase!



No comments:

Post a Comment