Sunday 22 June 2014

Blooming with Kindness - Thank you

Morning everyone. I hope you've had a lovely weekend so far. I'm still recovering so trying to take it easy while also attempting to potty train mini monkey, I'm not sure the two go together very well! It's just a quick post today with a nice simple thank you card, I love the fact that even a one layer card can look so effective. Blooming with Kindness is one of my favourite stamp sets at the moment and I'm really glad that it's staying in the catalogue. For the flower and butterfly I used Stampin' Write markers to allow ease of colouring different parts of the stamp, no more oddly coloured flowers for me. I used to try and colour different sections of stamps by attempting to line up the stamps on the edge of ink pads, needless to say it didn't work very often! These markers match the ink pads perfectly and the brush end of the marker really does allow you to colour different sections of stamps easily while the pen end allows you to write your own sentiments to match. This card is one of many that will be appearing in the Cards For Sale tab very soon.



If you fancy having a go at making similar cards yourself and live in the GU9 area check out the classes tab at the top of the page. I am going to be running informal card making classes once a month from my home in Farnham starting in September, places are limited so book while there is still space. 

Supplies:

All supplies are from Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated.

Stamps: Blooming with Kindness, Best of Butterflies
Card: Whisper White
Inks: Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke, Crisp Cantaloupe and Early Espresso Stampin' Write markers
Tools and Embellishments: SNAIL Adhesive

If you would like to order any Stampin' Up! products feel free to contact me using the details at the top of the page or alternatively you can order from Stampin' Up! directly using the button on the right remembering to find my name in the demonstrator list before completing your purchase!



No comments:

Post a Comment