Monday 9 June 2014

Christening card - A bit pink



Morning everyone, this is my first ever blog so hopefully I won't make a mess of it! Those of you who know me know that I am not usually a fan of pink but when I was searching for a Christening card for my God-daughter I came across this communion card by Narelle Farrugia and I just couldn't resist making one similar. It also happens to fit well with this weeks Cute Card Thursday Challenge which is Challenge 324 - Perfectly Pink! I am really pleased with the way this card turned out and we had a fabulous day on Saturday, especially considering it started off with a thunder storm but ended with bright sunshine!

Supplies:

All supplies are from Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated.

Stamps: Petite Petals and Crosses of Hope (This is now retired but still available to download on My Digital Studio)
Card: Pink Pirouette, Blushing Bride and Whisper White. (I also used some pink patterned paper from my scraps box)
Inks: Pink Pirouette and Blushing Bride
Tools and Embellishments: Petite Petals Punch, Modern Label Punch, Little Leaves Sizzlits (Retiring soon), Circles Collection Framelits, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, SNAIL Adhesive and Stampin' Dimensionals

If you would like to order any Stampin' Up! products feel free to contact me using the details at the top of the page or alternatively you can order from Stampin' Up! directly using the button on the right remembering to find my name in the demonstrator list before completing your purchase!

1 comment: